Eat, gather and live the authentic Italian way: an Italian food magazine about slow food and slow living Italy.
This is a slow magazine, with slow food, slow recipes and slow Italian charm.
This is a magazine you need to read while sitting on a bench, in the park. With soft music in your earphones and a soft blanket around your shoulders.
It requires time and dedication.
This is a seasonal magazine.
This is a no ads magazine.
The Vintage Gold issue is dedicated to:
- An Italian menu with a selection of the best Regional festive recipes
- Homemade, very elegant, foodie gifts
- A very gold, sparkling themed party to cheer up your winter blues
- Winter recipes from a winter garden, cause we want to eat real, worthy, food.
- The tiny, medieval, truffle themed, must-see town of Orvieto.