$0.99 on Amazon 2/17/17-2/20/17!
WoofiLeaks—Your Dog’s Secrets Revealed is a book of colorful cartoons and rhymes—written by a dog—that spills dozens of canine secrets. If you’ve ever wondered why your dog acts strangely, or does something completely off-the-wall, this book is for you. Max, a wise old poodle, courageously breaks the Canine Code of Silence to answer head-scratching questions like these:
• Why do dogs sniff hydrants?
• Why do puppies pull on the leash?
• Can old dogs learn new tricks?
• Why do dogs love ice cream?
• Why does your dog want to sleep in your bed?
• Why do dogs give owners “the sad look” when they leave home for five minutes?
• What do dogs think about humans locking up animals in zoos?
• Are dogs happy about being called “man’s best friend?”
• What makes dogs so funny?
• Do dogs fall in love with other dogs?
Max will even explain what that embarrassing butt-sniffing thing is all about?
WoofiLeaks will delight dog lovers as they turn the pages and encounter dozens of flashes of recognition (“Hey, this rhyme totally explains why Rufus goes bonkers at the beach!”)
Max’s mission was a simple one. He wants to help you—and all of humanity—have a better understanding of why dogs do the things they do. And you’ll learn that dogs have excellent reasons for ALL their behaviors.