- Go to our Paypal tab and send an amount of your choice ($7,95 or more, depending on the selected option). We use a simple, secure Paypal online form, and you don't need to have an account, just a payment card. Books sent with a required payment will be approved the same day and will stay on the site permanently.
- Send an email to goodkindles (at) gmail (dot) com
- Type the title of your book, along with the phrase "kindle ebook by", in the title of the email.
EXAMPLE: "The ghost - kindle ebook by John Brady".
- In the email body, write something new and unique about your book, something that is not included in the book description / review; something intriguing, funny or interesting about your book. This will greatly improve your book page visits. Please do not make your text too short (at least 200 words) - our users love to read. If you plan to run a KDP select free promotion, enter the free promotion dates somewhere in the beginning. Add the amazon link to your book in the beginning.
Do not add any salutation, paypal receipt or any other information in email body as this is the content that will show up in your book listing on our site.
- Put your book cover as an
attachment, not exceeding 200px width. Name of the image must be the
book title and author, in following format:
jpg" (EXAMPLE: "theghost_johnbrady.jpg"). Do not forget about this - it helps to index your book properly and get more views.
Submission mail example (click to enlarge):
Do not include in the email anything that you would not like to be publicly seen in your book info - see the already accepted books as an example. If you want to tell us something or if you have made a mistake sumbitting your book and want to correct it, send a second message using the tab "contact".
Subscribe by mail, like us on Facebook or follow on Twitter to get notified when your book is approved.